The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it's well-balanced weight and length. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.