The Fender FM-53S Mandolin offers features such as a teardrop-shaped “A”-style body with a solid spruce top, rosewood fingerboard, adjustable ebony bridge, gold-plated hardware, beautiful four-ply body binding, dual “F” holes and more.
- “A”-style traditional mandolin
- Solid spruce top with tone-bar bracing and Sunburst finish
- Nato back and sides
- Nato neck with 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Height-adjustable compensated ebony bridge
- Gold hardware, two-play tortoiseshell pickguard and dual “F” holes
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.